Marine Liquid Collagen Drink For Women, 14x10ml Sachets
- 8000mg of collagen per daily dose - the maximum amount your body can absorb
- Clinically proven results, from the world's most robust collagen clinical study
- The UK's most awarded liquid collagen supplement
- Ready-mixed to drink directly from the sachet
- 1 Dose taken every 3 seconds - #1 Best-Selling Collagen
- Receive our Mango & Mandarin flavour in your first order
We conducted the largest and most robust clinical study into a collagen supplement, which showed Absolute Collagen’s unique formulation of 8000mg of hydrolysed collagen is clinically proven to significantly improve skin quality.
In our clinical trial, of participants who took Absolute Collagen supplement:
- 90% reported that their skin feels replenished and restored after 12 weeks (Source, Absolute Collagen Trial, 2023)
- 83% reported that their skin feels soft and smoother after 12 weeks (Source, Absolute Collagen Trial, 2023)
- 79% reported that their skin feels bright and luminous after 12 weeks (Source, Absolute Collagen Trial, 2023)
- 77% reported that their hair feels smoother after 12 weeks (Source, Absolute Collagen Trial, 2023)
Want to learn more about our clinical trial? Read more about the results of the study and download our report findings here.
As we age, our collagen supply naturally depletes. This can result in tired and dull-looking skin, which is prone to wrinkles, and limp, lifeless hair. Our award-winning supplement contains 14 sachets of ready-mixed, hydrolysed marine collagen for women. Perfect for looking after yourself on the go, each 10ml serving is packed with protein and essential amino acids. Our advanced formula is also infused with vitamin C, which works synergistically with marine collagen for optimum rejuvenation and tissue renewal. Why not try it for yourself?
Subscribe to our award-winning collagen supplement and you will receive our Mango & Mandarin flavour with your first order - a popular customer favourite!
Did you know... as an Absoluter you can change to one of our other tasty supplement flavours in your account area. This is an exclusive perk available to subscribers only.
CYBER WEEK EXCLUSIVE - Free Gift Worth £56 - Subscribe to our award-winning collagen supplement and receive a complimentary CYBER WEEK Exclusive Gift. This handy little gift set contains our mini skincare hero products - you will receive our award winning collagen boosting serum (10ml) and Deep Lift Day Cream (15ml), bundled in our Faux Leather Travel Bag, perfect for on the go! - T&C's Apply.
Simple answer - Once you take the collagen supplement, it's absorbed and distributed through blood vessels to the dermis, the deep layer of skin, stimulating your body's natural collagen production. This increases your body's own collagen production which results in some of the amazing benefits to skin, hair & nails.
Ingredients: Hydrolysed Marine Collagen peptide (65%) (fish), Water, Preservative: Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Vitamin C, Sweetener: Stevia, Natural Lemon Flavouring. Allergy advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- 8000mg of high-grade marine collagen per serving
- Each daily sachet is enriched with 60mg vitamin C*
- Free from lactose, gluten and dairy
- Halal certified
- No artificial flavours, colours or added sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Manufactured and packed in the UK
- Does not contain: gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, pork derivatives, fat, cholesterol
- Note: Does not affect blood cholesterol
- Each daily 10ml sachet contains 36 calories from 7.7 grams of protein
- Suitable for diabetics
- Unique sequence of amino acids for optimum nutritional benefit
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Enjoy Absolute Collagen as part of a healthy, balanced diet and active lifestyle. 60mg Vitamin C = 75% of your daily NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Updating My Order: At Absolute Collagen, we make it easy for you to amend your order, whether you want to take a break from AC or bring forward your order. For further information regarding our cancellation policy, please read our terms and conditions.
At just 10ml per serving, each sachet might be small but we assure you the results produced are anything but. Comprising of an impressive 8000mg of high-quality marine collagen peptides, these nifty, little sachets pack a mighty punch! A fuss-free and easy addition to your beauty regime, simply take it directly from the packet, slip it in your work or gym bag to take later in the day. Or you can add to hot or cold drinks and food.
At Absolute Collagen, we want all of our Absoluters to experience what it means to be strong in your skin. From the pure science under our skin, to the external benefits seen on the outside.
We believe that anything can be possible is you feel strong in who you are. And it’s just as important to build others up as well as yourself.
This is why we are delighted to welcome the utterly fabulous Emma Willis to the Absolute Collagen family - a beautiful lady inside and out, who refuses to be defined by age, with a passion for charity and building up others - something we think a lot of our Absoluters will also resonate with…
We believe that everyone should feel strong, and that together we can build ourselves and each other up to become the very best versions of ourselves.
To find out more, visit Strong in your skin.
We’re proud to work with some of the UK’s top experts in skin and haircare. Eva Proudman, MIT IAT, is the Chairman of the Institute of Trichologists. With over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of scalp and hair health, Eva knows all about the importance of the amino acids contained in Absolute Collagen, and often recommends it to patients in clinic for the hair nourishment benefits. Eva also conducted a perception trial into the effects of Absolute Collagen for hair, which concluded with all of the participants continuing to take Absolute Collagen.
Dr Thurein Ne Win is an experienced dermatologist and senior NHS clinician. After hearing about Absolute Collagen and taking the product with great results, he got in touch with us and we were delighted to welcome him on board as our resident skin expert, offering advice, information, and support.
When you subscribe, you’ll gain exclusive access to both Dr Ne Win and Eva, who will answer your specific questions and give you advice tailored to your specific needs.
Absolute success stories
Frequently asked questions
Our super compact and easy design means you can take our collagen supplement with you wherever you go! Simply tear it open and drink the collagen straight from the sachet. You can also mix into any hot or cold beverage of your choice, add it to water, smoothies or even yoghurts and it will not compromise the results.The time you take the supplement is entirely up to you, whether that be morning, afternoon or evening. There is no set time for then you should take it. However, we recommend not to drink the collagen supplement within an hour of consuming any high protein meal.
A combination of customer feedback and scientific studies suggests that results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, whilst others have experienced seeing results after a longer period of up to 6 months. Everyone’s collagen journey is unique and it targets different areas of the body at different times, so noticing any impact varies for each individual.
The short answer is - you can start taking collagen supplements as early as you like. It’s been proven that our body's natural collagen production starts to decline from around the age of 25, and by the age of 50 we lose half! As with any skin care or nutritional regime, it never hurts to start early or take preventative measures. Whether you are starting to notice subtle, early signs of ageing or want to counter more visible signs of ageing, people of all ages can benefit from taking additional collagen.
Liquid collagen is digested and absorbed into the bloodstream more quickly and efficiently than solid supplements, such as powders, pills and capsules. Your body has to work harder to extract nutrients from solid collagen substances, which means it can take longer to see results. It’s also easier and fuss-free to take the liquid collagen straight from the sachet. Learn more...
The power of liquid collagen
Here at Absolute Collagen, we are the collagen experts and we’re proud of our liquid collagen supplement, which helps Absoluters achieve a gorgeous glow, plump looking skin, beautiful hair and shiny nails.
So, why choose liquid collagen?
- Liquid collagen is digested and absorbed into the bloodstream more quickly and efficiently than solid supplements, because the body has to work harder to extract nutrients when they’re delivered in solid form.
- Our liquid formula provides you with a high concentrated daily dose of collagen in a convenient travel-friendly sachet.
- Each 10ml serving of our supplement contains 8000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen.
- Our advanced formula is also infused with vitamin C, essential in stimulating collagen synthesis and assisting in antioxidant protection against UV-induced damage.